Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Lady Of Infinite Sparkle....that's me.....L..O..I..S. It's a title I was given many many years ago by one of the people who knows me best and "gets " my love of all things shiny and sparkly. Maybe I was a queen in a previous life...or maybe a magpie! When at fiber or bead shows I always gravitate towards anything that glitters...from yarns to threads to crystals and I you really want to make me happy bring me to a tag sale that has vintage rhinestone jewelry!!!! I am excited to join the blogging community and hope to meet many fellow creatives!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sparkling Lois, welcome to the blog world! Your jewelry is beautiful! Blogging is so much fun!
    Denise
    http://perchedonapincushion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete