Saturday, March 16, 2013

Well February sure did get away from me....I guess taking a bad fall will do that to a person....kinda puts a kink in living a creative life unless you think finding a comfortable position to sit, stand or sleep is creative and it pretty much is... Tripped right over a basket and fell out of my shoes (who knew one could do such a thing??) but now it's time to get back to business....and I do mean business!!! I have spent most of today....with the help of my sweet husband....downloading photos to send off to juried art and craft shows that I am hoping to get into in June. I haven't applied to a juried show in many many years and forgot what a process it was!!! Updated my bio and body of work profiles took much more time than I thought it would and choosing the right photos is daunting!!!Here is one of my booth set up that I thought was pretty good!! Then you have to hope you have the right verbiage in your artist's statement...not too flowery and not to cut and dry. Just the right amount of as my fiberarts group used to say "art speak"....and then the photos of "the work".....will they like it...will they not????? Well as they say....the waiting is the hardest part!! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment